Our Top-Rated Best Computer Backup and Cloud File Access Cloud Tools for Home Users and Businesses Alike!
The best data backup software 2022. We began testing IDrive early on way back in 2002. Backup tools were really beginning to blossom, faster than we could keep up on reviewing, analyzing, testing, documenting, and publishing. Well today is no different, there are now literally hundreds of backup / restoration application programs available.
In this article, we’re going to review IDrive. I like IDrive for the price point and the array of advanced features it offers. It is relatively easy to Install, configure and mange. IDrive offers “In Cloud”, “Local On Premise/Your External Drive” and complete “System Image” configurations. One can back up several types of Data from PC / Mac systems to SQL databases, WordPress websites and any cloud storage provider data. E.g. Google Drive, Office365 and other cloud apps.
All of your backup data is under one web console. Very handy regardless of the number of devices, users, or data size.
Drive® e2 is a new addon with fast, reliable, and affordable object storage solution with S3 API compatibility. It is an ideal solution for a second copy in the cloud, off-site disaster recovery, an active and accessible data archive, or long-term storage. While it is supports what most Amazon S3 API’s it does not support the following:
- Bucket/Object ACL (Alternatively, use bucket policies while creating an access key)
- Bucket specific CORS (By default, CORS is enabled in all the buckets)
- BucketAnalytics, BucketMetrics, BucketLogging
As an Authorized Reseller we have been recommending, configuring, and managing IDrive online backup data protection for over 8 years now. We know firsthand how IDrive is rock solid backup and ransom-ware protection. A trustworthy online backup and sync solution for home users, nomad workers small businesses and enterprise workloads.
A recent Forrester report suggested that businesses are not protecting their computers and remote offices sufficiently. The lack of no backup or external drive scenario is prone to a lot of catastrophes such as loss due to theft or just plain data loss. Always use the 3to1 rule at a minimum for your data backup scenarios.
IDrive’s commitment to enhance user experience improves on a regular basis. Every feature of IDrive has been considered keeping in mind the view that IDrive backups should be simple and a ‘no-brainer’.
Backups, once scheduled, commence automatically and you can monitor the status of backups via an online dashboard, notifications on your devices or e-mail notifications. The backup and sync display full and accurate progress reporting. You are notified upon successful completion of operations.
Backup and Restore:
- Mobile Android and iOS
- Multiple Devices
- WordPress via Updraft Plus Plugin.
- Most cloud applications data.
IDrive is ‘software as a service’ cloud data backup and offers complete system image backups.
IDrive is available as a downloadable desktop client utility. Backup PC’s, Mac, Servers, MS SQL, MS Exchange, VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Oracle, and Linux.
I can tell you firsthand IDrive backup and most importantly restores files with excellent results. Many backup offerings appear to backup, however restoring files is a much different scenario.
If you suffer a system crashes or ransomware attack, just go to your account on IDrive where your files are there for reading, downloading or restoring and IDrive is FAST! Plus you can get IDrive Express™ service to securely ship large amounts of data to the IDrive backup center or to you in the event of a disaster and needing a large data restore.
Need help? I can assist via a remote support session and telephone call. (424) 532-1633
Need enterprise grade backup for your servers and Virtual Machines ? IDrive can do that at a fraction of the cost of so-called MSP backup tools.
Download, install and run IDrive Online Backup
Schedule backups of your data periodically or enable immediate backup.
Get the work done for you and make sure it is set up right with a South Bay Computer Solutions training overview session. We offer 1 yr 5TB backup and remote installation, configuration and training starting at $179 !
Why Choose IDrive Online Backup?
- 5 GB Free For Life – Larger accounts start at 2 TB cloud storage, plus 2TB sync space. You can back up an unlimited number of devices into one account.
- Military Grade Security – We use 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key.
- Sub-accounts – Create unlimited sub-accounts within your storage space and monitor via a centralized administrator console.
- Server And Database Backup – Backup SQL, Exchange, Hyper-V, SharePoint, Oracle, Office 365 Mailbox, VMware, and Linux servers.
- IDrive® Thin Client – Deploy the IDrive® Thin Client application on your computers with minimal configuration and enable data backup via the web.
- Manage Computers – Manage data backups, restores, application settings, etc., on your distant computers via a web-based console.
- IDrive ExpressTM – Quickly backup and restore data via physical shipment of the Express device. The service is free 3X a year for business users.
- Single Sign-On – Configure your IDrive® Enterprise account for SSO with any IdP of your choice and enable hassle-free sign-ins.
- Business Compliance – Assistance to comply with regulations like HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, GDPR, and SEC/FINRA
Need help? We can assist via a remote support session and telephone call.
Email email@example.com or call (424) 532-1633 for assistance.